Wednesday 24 November 2010

Countdown to Christmas

I haven't lost anything this week after a slightly indulgent weekend of booze and birthday dinners, but I'm just glad I haven't put anything on to be honest. I've got a week and a half till my xmas party, by which time I will hopefully have reached 3 stone lost and I've bought a slinky little dress to celebrate. The good thing is that as we're hosting the party I can make sure there are plenty of Dukan friendly nibbles - although I'm going to have to bend the rules a little with the alcohol again!

I love this time of year, perhaps this is mainly because I get 2 whole weeks of work at Christmas, but I just love it. The parties, shopping for presents, seeing my family, decorating the tree, carol concerts, snow! I think one of the things I'm looking forward to the most this year is roast potatoes and stuffing- my carb-filled present to myself for one day only : )

No comments:

Post a Comment