Monday 29 November 2010

Three times a charm!

Week 17 - Weight loss 3lbs (Total lost 42lbs)

Yay mini goal no 3 achieved, 3 stones!

Well a combination of being sick with a nasty cold and having very little food in the house has helped my to achieve mini goal number 3 (despite eating a naughty chocolate cookie yesterday). That means I can get my third charm for my bracelet when I go Christmas shopping next week : ) I'm thinking something festive like a little snowflake.

I'm so ready to be at consolidation right now, but I have to keep plugging away for another 2 stone before I reach my true weight. Realistically, taking Christmas in to account, another 12-15 weeks on the cruise phase.

I know it will be worth it in the end, but sometimes it's so hard to stay motivated sometimes.Especially now it's sooooo freezing cold, I'm longing for soup and a bread roll or stew with dumplings!

No comments:

Post a Comment