Thursday 7 July 2011

Melt in the middle BBQ burgers - yum!

Here's a Dukan(ish) recipe I made up last night, it was pretty good if I do say so myself, so I thought I would share it with you guys.

Ingredients (Makes 4)
500g extra lean beef mince
1 small onion diced
2x spring onions
1 egg beaten
1 small chilli chopped
4 mini babybel lights
1 tablespoon BBQ sauce (not very dukan sorry)
Salt and pepper


Method

1. Add the mince, egg, onion, spring onion, chilli and BBQ sauce in to a large bowl, season to taste and mix together thoroughly with your hands.
2. Create a round patty about 1cm thick, place the mini babybel light in the middle then make a similar size patty and place it on top. Repeat this to make 4 burgers.
3. Spray a large pan with frylight and fry for 6 minutes on a fairly high heat, alternatively grill for the same amount of time.

4. Enjoy...

This can be eaten on a PP day and on a PV day you could grill some large field mushrooms and use as a bun!

4 comments:

  1. This sounds great ill gve it a go at the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really easy to make and really yummy. I wish the weather was better today so I could have had a bbq! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am insanely in love with this idea, Carrie!!!

    And BTW - you're looking Faaaaahubulous! Well done! :)

    I'm back on Dukan as of today, can you tell I'm catching up on all my old friend's blogs? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh goodluck back on Dukan Charlotte. It's hard work this dieting lark!

    ReplyDelete