Friday 12 August 2011

One year on!

So it's been over a year now since I made one of the best decisions ever and started on the Dukan diet. I can't believe that this time last year I was carrying around 4 extra stone.

I have finally managed to implement a non-negotiable 3 days a week (at the very least) exercise plan and that seems to be really helping to keep the weight off. I bought Zumba for the Wii the other day and I am loving it, it's completely hilarious - the cats look at me in a confused manor whilst I jump around like a total loony.  

Despite the strict exercise regime, I'm not being as strict with the diet. It's naughty I know, but after a year sometimes you just need to mix things up a bit to avoid boredom. All I really want to lose is another stone, but I just can't seem to do it - the weight comes off so much slower than it did before, it's so frustrating. This weekend I vow to put together a menu plan for dinners next week and stick to it, I'll post it up here so there's no getting out of it!   

No comments:

Post a Comment