Sunday 12 June 2011

The good, the bad...

Well the good news is that, as promised, I have staved off alcohol so far, I'm getting over my cold and have managed to get out running again (twice this weekend) - the bad news is that I had a chocolate explosion (I think that's the only way I can describe it) Toblerone AND homemade chocolate brownies.
I haven't put any weight on, so I'm not going to beat myself up about it too much. Plus, I have to stop eating all together at the end of the week for a medical check-up, maybe that will help me drop few lbs, every cloud has a silver lining I guess.

I'm considering trying a Zumba class soon, anyone tried it?  xx

4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried Zumba personally, but I have a friend who's a Zumba instructor, and she loooovvveees it -- and has lost a ton of weight since starting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'll have to give it a try, it looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zumba is fantastic fun - you don't do any of the moves long enough to get bored, the music is really motivating and you will sweat (or should I say glow) alot. I still haven't worked out how the women on the video can wobble their bums so much whilst just stepping from side to side but its fun to try and copy them and still get your feet in the right place!! I have also been to a class which was brilliant but they do try and make you join in vocally, shouting and whooping which just really isnt me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah chocolate is my greatest weakness!!! Thank you for your blog and being such an inspiration. I am in day 4 of my Attack Phase and I have to say that starting to blog and finding all this support has been wonderful. Really looking forward to following you! I have also done Zumba a couple times, it is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete