Thursday 21 October 2010

Running smoothly.

Week 11 - Total loss 3lbs (Overall loss 31lbs)

Pretty happy with the weight loss this week, despite my bad boozing behaviour on the weekend. I got a charm for my bracelet too for reaching my second mini goal, super cute:

I've made an executive decision that I need to be way more active, the weight loss is all very well and good, but I don't feel very toned. I'm going to try and keep up the swimming once a week and start running too.

I went for my first run since I've lost the weight and it felt amazing, it was so much easier. Admittedly I ache ALOT today, but it hasn't put me off - I might even go running again on the weekend. If all goes well I might consider doing a sponsored 5k run next year like Race for Life.

Hope all is going well for you fellow Dukaners!  

2 comments:

  1. woop woop - luuuurve the new photo, Carrie! Hottie!! ;-)

    I totally hear you about the "not feeling very toned" thing. I squeeze my thighs these days and they feel like half inflated balloons. All squishy and weird. It's just the loose skin, which needs to re-elasticise itself, but that's one of the reasons I've started lifting weights (not that I've done much of that this week) - cause I want to increase the toning.

    You're doing really well, hun! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks : )

    Weights are definitely the way to go, I need to start using them again.

    ReplyDelete