Thursday 7 October 2010

Up and down

Week 9 - total lost 3.5lbs

Well my weight has been fluctuating ALOT this week, up and down it goes, it's driving me mad. Two steps forward one step back. I've been a bit lax with the water and the oatbran of late, so that's probably not helping!

I'm definitely going to try and be stricter with myself next week. Plus my BBF has asked me to start swimming with her on a Monday so that should be a good way to start the week.

I couldn't be happier that it's Friday tomorrow, work has been miserable this week, so stressful, plus there was a robbery on monday (luckily nobody was hurt) and then yesterday a man jumped of the building opposite, really sad.

Anyway, I'm hoping that a weekend spending time with some of my favourite peeps will cheer me right up and maybe, just maybe I'll reach my second mini goal by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment