Monday 20 September 2010

Back to reality.

Vegas followed by a crazy Hen night - things have been pretty busy lately and it's meant an endless stream of PV days, but now it's back to strict PP for the rest of this week. I don't mind them so much anymore, I used  to wonder where the rest of the meal was, but now I'm used to a single piece of meat framed by lots of empty plate!

I raided my wardrobe archives today and found 2 pairs of work trousers that fit me now - score! It's definitely a good feeling to be wearing things that have been sat at the back of the wardrobe for years. I can't wait to get to my true weight and clear out all my "fat" clothes, so that going up a dress size will no longer be an option. No more yo-yo dieting for me!

I like that daily weigh-ins have become part of my morning routine too, I used to absolutely dread getting on the scales, sometimes I would go for months without getting on them because I couldn't face what they might say. I still don't really "like" what they tell me, but I prefer it to what I saw 6 weeks ago!  

No comments:

Post a Comment