Tuesday 28 September 2010

Is that all?

Week 8 - Total loss 1.5lb

Not much of  a loss at all this week, but funnily enough I had the same situation after 4 weeks, so I'm wondering whether this might happen every 4 weeks?

I'm desperate to get to the 2 stone mark so that I can buy a new charm for my charm bracelet. There's so many charms to choose from and they're super cute - I'm not sure what to go for this time ... maybe a C for Carrie or I've just seen a new Eiffel tower one. Hmmm, another 5lbs to go yet.

I've got a couple of events coming up, so I would like to have lost 2 stone in total by 15th Oct when I go for a friends leaving drinks and 2 stone 7lbs for a friends party on 30th October. Fingers crossed!   

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie
    I have been following your blog for a little while now. A charm bracelet is an excellent idea! It seems you and I had a day in common yesterday - craving chocolate.
    Keep up the good work and I am sure you will get there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny that we both had an "I want chocolate" day! I had a skinny cow icelolly which was mint choc chip and it seems have satisfied the craving! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing really great! I am only on Attack day 4 and cannot wait to lose a lot of weight. (I have lost 7.2 pounds so far.) I started a blog too and that seems to help keep me in line. Your blog is really inspiring! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete