Friday 6 August 2010

Fat free

I've been that girl before, you know,  the one who looks fabulous in anything. When I was 19 I lost about 5 stone on the weight watchers diet and was a skinny minnie all through my uni years. But I came home, got a desk job, ate my husbands cooking and the rest is history. And here I find myself 28 years old and in an even worse situation than before, one I swore I'd never go back to - one I literally used to have nightmares about when I was thin.

My wardrobes (yes pleural, I love to shop) are like a clothes store, with sizes from 8-16 and I have been all of those sizes over the years, but at the moment even 16 feels tight and I need take action.

So if you want to join me on my journey back to slimness, here it goes - post your comments please to let me know you're out there. Perhaps we can help to motivate each other?  

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Your wardrobes and their variety of sizes sound just like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same, went up to a size 16 in my late teens then back to 10/12. then every time I'm in a relationship I start gaining again, lose when single, gain in the next relationship etc. married now for 7 years and massive! I have a size 12 to 14 wardrobe rail in the attic, a size 16 rail and a couple bags of 18 too small to squeeze into.

    ReplyDelete