Saturday 21 August 2010

Totally losing it! (weight that is)

Week 2 - Total weight loss 3.5lb

So I've soared past the half stone mark - I'm 8lbs lighter and my clothes are feeling a little loose. My goal for the third week is to add some more exercise in, I've been doing and hour of walking everyday (ok walking combined with shopping, but walking nonetheless), but I need to up the ante now.

I'm a big fan of workout DVDs and workout games on the WII these days, when the weather is rubbish. If it's nice, then long walks or even jogging. I can be quite disciplined if I put my mind to it and workout 3/4 times a week, but if I get out out of the habit (which happened a few months ago) I find it very difficult to start up again!

I'm committing myself to start again ON MONDAY. There...it's in writing now so I have to do it.

On another note, a rather exciting one, I have booked a holiday to Las Vegas with my husband and my mother-in-law for 3 weeks time! I am hoping that I can lose a stone in total or more before then. But how will stick to the no alcohol rule on holiday?

Erm...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas - does that apply to diets?

No comments:

Post a Comment